Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Into The Fall Fair!


I bet most of you have caught on by now!

The second ever Fall Fair is coming!

I just want to remind you of all the awseome

fun from last year, and you can post what you

think of the Fall Fair, from last year. I would

love to her what you think!!!






Please guess what you think is in the picture at the top of this post!
Here are some comments from Billybobs Blog:
Waterfairy Says:
oh my gosh!!!! i can't wait for my first fall fair!!! ive been told that the one last year was soooo fun! and i really can't wait!!! i think the pictures in the sneak peak are a blue and pink cotton candy, gumballs or colorful balls you can jump in! aaah!! I ♥ CLUB PENGUIN!!!!
Kittenlova79 Says:

think those pink and blue puffy things could be different flavour candy floss... yummy!! But that rainbow thing could be anything... Ooooh, I'm so excited, and now I've got a craving for candyfloss :-D Rock on, CP!!



Thank You Waterfairy!
Thank You Kittenlova79!











1 comment:

Kittenlova79 said...

You're welcome, lol! I can't believe I made my way onto another blog!