Sunday, October 12, 2008

Suprises And New Play


Have you guys seen the new play yet? The costumes are rad. I'll be waiting for some nice penguins to perform it for me.
There sure is a lot going on in Club Penguin this month, and one of the most exciting events is the upcoming 3rd Anniversary Party! There are a couple of surprises, but here's what I can tell you right now:
The celebration starts on October 24 (the same day the new toys arrive!) and goes until October 26. We get to party together ALL weekend!
More areas will be decorated
A new Yearbook will be released! The Yearbook is really cool because it'll show a lot of the events you told us you loved from the past year. You'll be able to see it at the party, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is cool i like it can you post my name it's tatiana203

Cool98 said...

Maybe,but I can't make any promises.